Are these no-bake vegan tartlets pretty or what? Sometimes the simplest foods can seem the most mystifying, which can often be the case with raw and vegan foods. This is not the case with these tartlets. They are simple, delicious, made with whole foods and won’t heat up your kitchen in the summer! In collaboration with The Food Artist, we bring you these easy no-bake vegan vanilla tartlets. Dainty and delicate, they make the perfect special treat for the people you love:)
Full of healthy fats and whole foods, these little tarts are a refreshing cool treat. They are rich and satisfying while also being incredibly healthy. Who could ask for more?!
What are your favorite no-bake treats?
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup flax meal
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 medjool dates, pits removed and chopped
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked in hot water for 2 hours or overnight
- ½ cup full fat coconut cream
- ⅓ cup maple syrup, agave nectar or raw honey (omit for whole30)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, firm (not liquid, chilled if necessary)
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- In a the bowl of a food processor, pulse cashews, chopped pistachios, flax meal, salt and dates until well combined and finely chopped.
- Next, add the freeze dried raspberries, coconut oil and maple syrup and pulse until the mixture resembles wet sand, about 30 seconds.
- Firmly press the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan or into the bottoms of 6, 4-inch tartlet pans. Make sure the filling is evenly displaced in the pan/pans.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In the same food processor bowl (no need to wash), Add the cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, salt, lemon juice, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Process the ingredients on high until completely smooth. About 5 minutes.
- Pour the filling evenly over the crust and freeze the tartlets until completely firm, about 1 hour for mini tartlets and 2 hours if using a larger pan.
- Top the tartlets with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey.