Every respectable Southern California resident needs a go-to guacamole recipe in their pocket. In collaboration with the oh-so-talented Food Artist, we bring you our epic guac! It’s easy, chunky, creamy and flavorful. Dude, I could bathe in this stuff. It’s waaaaaaay too good!
I may need to get some avocado trees so that I’m never without this guac. Hmmmmm…..
- 4 ripe avocados pitted and skin removed.
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- ⅓ cup minced cilantro
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes diced
- In a medium size mixing bowl, break up the avocados using a fork. Make sure to leave the avocado quite chunky for this guac.
- Add the garlic, onion powder, lime, salt and pepper and stir until just combined.
- Stir in the tomatoes and serve immediately with chips, tacos, or just a spoon!